Thursday, August 6, 2009

Role-play


I just know who Ovid is, this is the first time I heard the name. According to Miss, he is a poet from Rome and born on 43BC. Ovid’s works has inspired many artists from various centuries such as Shakespeare and Anne Rice. His famous work is Metamorphoses which is an epic from derived from Greek mythology. Other than that, his work taken from the epic is ‘Pyramus and Thisbe’ a story about true love. After reading the extract of Pyramus and Thisbe, as usual we form into groups and need to act out the scene from the extract. For this short drama, I have to be Pyramus and Iskandar as Thisbe. We try to make it different from the original text by using male for female character. I could see that the whole class was laughing watching our acting. It was fun and good experience to me.

0 comments:

 
Khazar creditosbtemplates creditos Templates by lecca 2008 .....Top