Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Reflection on Shakespeare's Wallah


After I watched the movie of Shakespeare's Wallah, I felt that the movie is quite confusing in terms of the way it represented its characters. The characters did not well developed and did not being exploited very well. The actors and actresses can be improved in the skills of their acting. The main actor is a famous actor in Bollywood and should be able to express love better than the other actors and actresses but it did not happen. Besides that, the ending of the story is not being told clearly. As I left the hall, I still wondering what happen to the main actor's love towards his lover. Is it a good sign or it is just only a fake love? Overall, the movie is not that good and the presentation is not well evolved by the director.

2 comments:

o N e ' N e Y said...

I agree with you. I think the play, 'Shakespeare's Wallah' is quite confusing just like you said. I did not really understand about what is going on because I got confused of their language. Sometimes they used English, but in some other time they used Hindustan language. So the language were mixed up. I think most of us faced the same problem. Probably, reading the play is better than watching it.

ALYA said...

From what khai just said, i agree with him about the movie. For me Shakespeare Wallah is quite a confusing movie because from the beginning till the end i cannot see the actual plot. The ending of the movie also seems hang because we dont know what happened to both actor and actress.

 
Khazar creditosbtemplates creditos Templates by lecca 2008 .....Top