Thursday, April 3, 2008

Play: Passion


This is my second experience with play after two years. This time I expect more from the play that we are going to watch, but sadly my expectation is not as I expected. Compared to the last play that I have watched in the first year, this play 'Passion', was a totally different kind of play that really makes me wanted to get out if the theatre as quick as possible. Wit only a few lines of dialogue and depended most of the time with dancing, I am really disappointed. I expect it to be more like the previous play that I have watched because it really opened my eyes in terms of characterization. This time, the play 'Passion' was just like a dancing show than a play. I knew, this was a theatre musical, but I think they should use more dialogue than just dancing and muteness. However, if we look it from the bright side, I think this play was like another way of presenting the play through dances. Besides, it was also another experience to me in watching play. I hope, I will be watching more plays in the future except this kind of play.

2 comments:

yuen thien said...

Yes...exactly! I truly enjoyed the first play that we watch in Actor's studio Bangsar although i forget the title of the play but for sure it is better. However, it is part of the learning process, half a bread is better none at all. Well at lease we watch a play rather then nothing at all...Hope it serve as a good start for us to watch better play in the future...

Zulfazlan Jumrah said...

HI GUYZ....HOW ARE U?HM....U SEE THE MATCH BETWEEN MU AND BARCELONA?HM..NICE MATCH, RIGHT?ANYWAY, JUST CHECKMIT OUT UR BLOG...AND DROP A COMMENT. TAKE CARE MY LOVELY FRIEND..

 
Khazar creditosbtemplates creditos Templates by lecca 2008 .....Top