Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Thesis statement


This week, in class I learned on how to do a good thesis statement for position paper. First of all, I really don’t get what is the purpose for the thesis statement. It is really troublesome because i have never done it before. Basically, in the class, I just listened to the lectures but don’t really understand at all. I asked Is what is position paper and thesis statement for clarification. But, the answer that I got from is different from what Miss Dzeelfa explained. So, I just pretended that I understood the lesson for the day, I guess, as long as I don’t start do it practically, I will never be able to do it. By the end of the class, miss told us all that we will take a look on some good thesis statements in next class. Thank God, I hope it is really useful.

0 comments:

 
Khazar creditosbtemplates creditos Templates by lecca 2008 .....Top