Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Thesis statement final


Friday has come and this is the day I decided to present my position paper. In Miss’ room, there was me, Is, Jasmine and Caah. We have to present in front of Miss one by one and when done we can leave the office since it is rather small. My turn is the last one after Is. My position paper covered about ‘Oedipus the King’ by Sophocles. My thesis statement was ‘Oedipus belief in prophecy leads to his downfall’. During the presentation I explain and asked for Miss’ opinion whether it is Ok. Then Miss told me that it is better for me to change the thesis statement since the points that I have were different from my thesis statement. She recommended to me to change it to ‘Oedipus’ denial in the prophecy leads to his downfall’. Thanks to her I now can do a better position paper and I promised her to send the complete position paper on time.

0 comments:

 
Khazar creditosbtemplates creditos Templates by lecca 2008 .....Top